We are happy to announce that our office has resumed regular office hours for all dental procedures. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
* Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* Please wear a face mask when you enter the practice and during your time at the practice. Only remove it when asked to by your healthcare provider when you are in a treatment room.
* We have hand sanitizer that you may use when you enter the office.
* You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
* We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 630.833.9666 or visit carlasfrancisdds.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Carla S. Francis DDS